We are overwhelmed by the great audience and success of the event that took place on the 9th of March 2021, “Digitalisation in the heating and cooling industry – Combining #policy and #project perspectives” #OnlineSeminar, organized by the Heat Pump Association with the participation of three other amazing projects.
Thanks to STAM S.r.l. and Marco Barbagelata for representing DRIMPAC project.
The event attracted more than 100 participants. Below the key note speakers:
Policy Session on Digitalisation
- “How is electric HVAC enabling demand side flexibility today – and what is the potential?”, by Lindsay Sugden, Head of Heat Research at Delta Energy and Environment (Delta-EE)
- “Digitalisation enabling residential Demand Side Response & smart heating”, by Atzin Madrid, Product Manager, Equiwatt
Projects Session on Digitalisation
- “Heat4Cool project and digitalisation paper” presented by Serena Scotton, Project Manager (EHPA)
- “The SunPeople project” presented by David Bourguignon, Project Manager (Aloen) and Luc Meier, Sales Manager (Vela Solaris)
- “Drimpac project” presented by Marco Barbagelata, Digital Solutions Business Area Manager and board member at STAM Srl (STAM)
- “H2020 STORY project” presented by Johan van Bael, Project manager and Activity Leader of optimization of thermal energy systems (VITO)